Community Forum

New Service

Regular Visitor

New Service

Hello, I'm hoping someone might tell me if service is/may be available at my new address in the near future?   I've checked the address on the availability site, but it's not recognized.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks, 

Official Employee

Re: New Service

Hello @joncjackson, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We absolutely appreciate your interest in our services and I would be more than happy to check on serviceability for you. Please send me a private message including your first and last name, full address, and a good phone number. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New Service

@joncjackson, I'm sorry that your address is not serviceable by Comcast at this time. I hope this changes and that we will be able to become your service provider in the future. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!