Community Forum

New Service

Regular Visitor

New Service

We just moved to a new address. Terrible internet service here. We want our Comcast back. Can anyone tell us if we can get Comcast to service this street? I know several of the neighbors would jump at the opportunity for Comcast Xfinity. Please help!
Regular Visitor

Re: New Service

Glad to see these “support” forums are so helpful. Anyone?
Expert

@Dedmo wrote:
Glad to see these “support” forums are so helpful. Anyone?

This is primarily a customer-to-customer Help and Support Forum.  While we do have Official Employees that respond to post they generally do so in the order in which an issue was posted.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply. So how does one go about getting Comcast to evaluate a new area for service? We have cable lines around where we live and utility poles to our street. We would just need Comcast to do a survey to see if they could extend their service. What’s the best way to get that “survey” done?
Official Employee

Hello Dedmo, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to create a post. I can certainly assist you with getting a tech crew out to survey your area to see if we can bring Comcast service to your home. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Dedmo, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.