Community Forum

New Service to new house

Regular Visitor

New Service to new house

Over the past year or so I have been working with a friend trying to see if we can get new service out to a new construction.  I have been to the local customer support site maybe a dozen times asking to meet at the house with a construction team to see what it would cost.  Over the phone they have been given a cost of $750k to run new service.  Then several other times said it wasnt possible.  We are currently using Cellular and its not cutting it so we are back to comcast again seeing whats possible.  This is a residential house but a business is ran out of it and reliable Internet is needed.  We want to revisit with the construction side to  see how this can be accomplished.  We have gone to the neighbors and they said they would switch TV/Internet also if it was available also.   I dont want to go back to the local customer service store again only to wait and not get an answer.   I have tried to PM several people on this site but its not letting me for some reason. 

Expert

Re: New Service to new house

NDizzo13 wrote:

Over the past year or so I have been working with a friend trying to see if we can get new service out to a new construction.  I have been to the local customer support site maybe a dozen times asking to meet at the house with a construction team to see what it would cost.  Over the phone they have been given a cost of $750k to run new service.  Then several other times said it wasnt possible.  We are currently using Cellular and its not cutting it so we are back to comcast again seeing whats possible.  This is a residential house but a business is ran out of it and reliable Internet is needed.  We want to revisit with the construction side to  see how this can be accomplished.  We have gone to the neighbors and they said they would switch TV/Internet also if it was available also.   I dont want to go back to the local customer service store again only to wait and not get an answer.   I have tried to PM several people on this site but its not letting me for some reason. 

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.

When you send an unrequested PM to an Official Employee requesting help or information you are keeping that OE from helping other customers that have responded to the OE's request and who have probably been waiting quite a while for help.  This is a public customer-to-customer forum and we ask that you post your problem in the open so that you can receive the maximum help possible as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your understanding.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Sounds good, thanks.  

Official Employee

Hello NDizzo13, I can assist you with getting a tech out to survey your new contraction site and see what we need to do to bring Comcast services to your area. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, phone number, and your name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

Official Employee

NDizzo13, upon completing our investigation to get services out to your new home we have determined the home is outside of the Comcast footprint and is not eligible to receive services at this time.