Community Forum

New Service Request

New Poster

New Service Request

I'm trying to get an estimate or see if it's possible for Comcast to establish connection in my area. I see that the streets on either side of me have connection, but my house is in the middle. Would it be possible to request service? Please PM me for more detailed information.

Expert

Re: New Service Request

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Jay2therad, I can check and see if your address is servicable. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and phone number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am in a similar situation. I believe Xfinity is available near me. The area is building up all around me but my new address is not in the system and the salesperson at the store was not able to get my address in the system.

Could you help me find out how to get more information on how to bring service to my area or how long it may be until service is in my area.
Regular Visitor

I am in a simliar situation. The area is growing and when I tried to set up service at my new address it is unserviceable, however I have heard there are plans at some point could be months or even years. How can I get this process expediated to my street? I just moved to the area and internet is an important part of my work and going from high speed to dsl has been very challenging. Please help!!!!

Official Employee

Hi, ZallDay. I see you already have a private message going with us. We will continue assisting from there.

Hello, crash941. I saw you created your own thread regarding this, so I will reply from there to address your concerns. 

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.