Community Forum

New Service Area Saugatuck, MI

New Poster

New Service Area Saugatuck, MI

We enjoy Comcast services at our condo in Vero Beach, FL.  We are building a new home in Saugatuck, MI.  The development we are in is located at the Ravines Golf Club (http://www.ravinesgolfclub.com/).  There are 84 sites in this development with 70 homes now in place.  At the moment the only option for all of us is Dish for TV and Frontier for internet.  These are not great choices.

Comcast is available at the apartment we are renting in < Personal Information > which is only about 5 miles away.  Would you please consider adding services to Ravines?  I am on the HOA board and promise to promote Comcast with our members.   Thanks, Doug Ruch

Admin1

Re: New Service Area Saugatuck, MI

Hi dougruch -- I can help with getting you more information on possibly servicing your development. I have created a serviceability request for your development. Our serviceability team will look at this area to see what it will take to establish service at this location. I will keep you updated on their findings. 

Admin1

Re: New Service Area Saugatuck, MI

dougruch -- I heard back from our serviceability team. They have come back saying your development is outside of our service area. We'll be unable to provide service at this time.