Community Forum

New House Construction

New Poster

New House Construction

Hello, I called Comcast in April to discuss my new home under construction because I wanted confirmation that Comcast could service my home down a 400' driveway. I was told it would be no problem without much consideration. After being asked repeatedly when I wanted to setup my service (although framing wasn't done), I gave up. A couple days later I received a follow up call and explained my frustrations that I was only asking about feasability and not ready to setup a move date. The nice lady let me know that she was putting in a request for a construction crew to do a site survey, and I'd hear back from her within 72 hours. That was April.

I now have a moving date and really need a commitment of service. How do I get a construction crew to confirm they can provide service? Or do I just need to go with AT&T?
Expert

Re: New House Construction

@Dutton49

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New House Construction

Hi Dutton49. I can assist with getting a serviceability survey request submitted for you. I did receive your private message and I have responded. Let's take it from there. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!