Community Forum

New House Construction

New Poster

New House Construction

Hello, I called Comcast in April to discuss my new home under construction because I wanted confirmation that Comcast could service my home down a 400' driveway. I was told it would be no problem without much consideration. After being asked repeatedly when I wanted to setup my service (although framing wasn't done), I gave up. A couple days later I received a follow up call and explained my frustrations that I was only asking about feasability and not ready to setup a move date. The nice lady let me know that she was putting in a request for a construction crew to do a site survey, and I'd hear back from her within 72 hours. That was April.

I now have a moving date and really need a commitment of service. How do I get a construction crew to confirm they can provide service? Or do I just need to go with AT&T?
Expert

Re: New House Construction

@Dutton49

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: New House Construction

Hi Dutton49. I can assist with getting a serviceability survey request submitted for you. I did receive your private message and I have responded. Let's take it from there. Thank you.