Community Forum

New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

Regular Visitor

New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

I joined Xfinity in October with the 59.99 100+ channels 100mbps and HBO plan. It’s great so far but I’m already missing sports and other channels. The other offer when I joined was 79.99 for 200+ (including regional sports channels). I called in hoping to upgrade to that but I was told my bill would jump to 99.99 and I would lose my HBO. I just joined, wanted to add some more channels and already been given the run around. I was wondering if there is a way for an existing customer to get a good deal on Xfinity since the service is new for me.
Official Employee

Re: New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

Hi Dsnyder489,  thank you for reaching out and I will gladly review current promotions I have available for you.  To get started, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

Hi Dsnyder489, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to get you in a new promotion.  If you have any questions in the future please let us know here on the Xfinity Forums and we will gladly assist.

Thank you