Community Forum

New Customer Pricing

Regular Visitor

New Customer Pricing

I was chatting with Comcast regarding new customer pricing and wanting to sign a contract to renew and get new customer rates since I have been a loyal customer and getting somewhere. I thought wow they do care about new customers. Then suddenly a different person starts answering my Facebook messages and there are no deals for double play, have to upgrade to triple play. I said so I will take the offer FIOS offered and then come back to you in two years for the new customer discount. His reply, sounds good look forward to seeing you again. After paying my bill in full every month and recommending to others that is my than you. Very insulting and upsetting.
Official Employee

Re: New Customer Pricing

I can help review and discuss the offers that are available to you. In order to do so, please send me a private message verifying your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Re: New Customer Pricing

I am having the same issue with Comcast. I have been a loyal customer for about 8 years and have always paid my bill on time. Every time I renew my contract, the price seems to go up after intially signing the new contract, then again after the first year of the 2 year contract. My boxes are outdated and when comparing the prices I am expected to pay, compared to the new customer pricing, it is embarrassing. Can someone please help?