Community Forum

New Contruction Service

New Poster

New Contruction Service

Hi,

Me and my wife moved to our new home on October 30, 2017. On October 31, 2017 we went to a local Comcast store to transfer service from our old address to our new address. We brought the property deed for the house and were told since it was a new construction that it would take a few days to clear the address in the system. a couple of days went by with no call or contact of any kind. I then have been calling the customer service number on a weekly basis to see when I would be provided service at the new house. Every time I call I am told that a ticket would be put in and that in two days I would get a call back but that never happened. All I am told is that the system says the construction was scheduled for completion in March 2017, which has already passed. All the construction around our property has been completed. The underground infrastructure has been completed (see attached photos). All the cable boxes are in place, I just need someone to set the address to serviceable, and a technician come out to the house to connect the cable from the cable box to the side of the house. It has been over a month since this whole process started. This is unreasonable. We have been loyal customers for over 2 years. This is affecting my work, my wife's studies and our home security. We had a break in yesterday and could not record the event because our security cameras need to be connected to the network. Please make our address serviceable and send a technician to install the service ASAP.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Admin1

Re: New Contruction Service

Hi jlgonzalez -- I can help with your serviceability request. Please send me a PM with your new address and I will work with construction on getting service to it. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.