Community Forum

New Construction

Highlighted
New Poster

New Construction

My builder has been trying to reach Comcast to install new service in the utility trench located in Boyertown, PA 19512. He can't seem to reach the person in charge of new construction out of the Pottstown office. We are scheduled to trench the area next Monday. Windstream and Met-Ed have already been notified and are good to go. We still haven't heard anything from Comcast. Can you please give me a contact person that can help and will return my builder's phone calls?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: New Construction

Hi dmazzsr. Thanks for visiting our Forum and creating the post. I can assist with getting a ticket submitted to our New Construction Serviceability Team, so they can contact you regarding your new home service request. So I can submit the ticket, please send me a private message and include your full name, complete new home address, and primary contact phone number.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!