Community Forum

New Construction

New Poster

New Construction

Hello, I’m in Gig Harbor Washington and am building a home. I’d like to put Comcast service in my utility trench since there is service stubbed at our property line. I am hoping to get in contact with someone regarding conduit for the service. I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone.
Official Employee

Re: New Construction

Hello, AlexRichards. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Once your new home has been registered with the USPS, then we will be able to submit a serviceability request. I would be more than happy to help you with this process! Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New Construction

AlexRichards, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!