Community Forum

New Construction

New Poster

New Construction

We are closing on a new house in Loganville GA in September 2018.  It is the second phase of a subdivision where your company has existing service.  I am tring to figure out when the service will be available in our portion.  The address of our new house is on Shannon Mist Dr, Loganville, GA.  We are currently a Comcast customer in our rental property, we want to continue your excellent service.  

Expert

Re: New Construction

Hi @debwill74,

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New Construction

Hello debwill74. Thanks for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post! We are glad you're here.

I can assist with submitting a serviceability ticket for your new construction home. This will go to our serviceability team who can determine if / when an address can be added to our footprint. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, new home address, and contact phone number so I can assist. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!