Community Forum

New Construction

New Poster

New Construction

I am a current xfinity customer and have been for many years. We are going to be building a house on my family farm and would love to be able to get access to xfinity cable and internet. Our house is located further back off of the road. I am wondering what the process is to get a quote for what it would cost to run cables out to the house. Is there a specific department that I would need to contact? Can I bury the cables myself? Thanks!
Official Employee

Re: New Construction

Hi @aldenmarch, 

I can start the process by submitting a serviceability request to see if we are able to get service to your home. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!