Community Forum

New Construction

New Poster

New Construction

We are working on permits for our new home up on a piece of property.  Spoke with the Electric company nearby and there isnt service at that pole, so I'm not sure if there is service in the area that we can trench to to bring it up to our property.  We don't have an address for our property yet but we do have the one next door so we hopefully we can find out if anyone in the area has service.

Tried to send a private message to ComcastZach as he responded to others about this but when I clicked on his name and "send message" it just goes to my private message inbox (which is empty) with no option to actually write a message.

New Poster

Re: New Construction

Sorry I think this post got put in the wrong section... if it can be put in the correct one that would be awesome, Thanks!

Expert

@briarmoon wrote:

We are working on permits for our new home up on a piece of property.  Spoke with the Electric company nearby and there isnt service at that pole, so I'm not sure if there is service in the area that we can trench to to bring it up to our property.  We don't have an address for our property yet but we do have the one next door so we hopefully we can find out if anyone in the area has service.

Tried to send a private message to ComcastZach as he responded to others about this but when I clicked on his name and "send message" it just goes to my private message inbox (which is empty) with no option to actually write a message.

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.  Sending an unsolicited PM is a violation of Forum Guidelines.  Please read this post.

We thank you for your understanding.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@briarmoon 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hi,  briarmoon - I can check if we provide services in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, address, phone number, and an email address. If you currently have a service with us please send me the address and an account number. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!