Community Forum

New Construction

Regular Visitor

New Construction

I am having trouble getting someone to discuss service at a home I am building. Does anyone have a good contact for new construction?

Expert

Re: New Construction

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello plattr, I can assist you with finding out if your new home is within the Comcast footprint for service. If so, I can schedule a tech to come out and perform a site survey to see what it will take to bring services to your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and phone number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

sorry, posted in wrong thread

Official Employee

Close old thread

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi tmap3, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help get you in a new promotion. Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you