Community Forum

New Construction TownHome NEED Escalation Help!!

New Poster

New Construction TownHome NEED Escalation Help!!

Not sure where to turn I've been waiting on help for going on 3 weeks.

2 weeks ago i finally got some hope after 3 comcast reps told me service was not available in my townhome community. It wasn't until i proved that my neighbors had comcast that i actually got someone to help me and explain to me about getting someone to go survey the area. Still waiting on the survey from the construction dept. No one knows when they will actually go out and confirm that my sub divisions is serviced by comcast...it's been weeks.. im not sure who else i can ask for help on this matter.

I would love to choose another provider but no other cable provider is in my area..i would have to go with satellite which i refuse!

would love for a real comcast rep to help me out..

Valued Contributor

Re: New Construction TownHome NEED Escalation Help!!

It sounds like to me that there has to be a ticket submitted, I would call 1 (800) 934-6489 or chat in and see if you can check the status of a ticket. -TheMasterTech

Official Employee

Re: New Construction TownHome NEED Escalation Help!!

Hello kyliakylia. I can help you get a serviceability ticket submitted, which will go to the team who can survey your address and verify if we can provide service to your home. Please send me a private message and include your full name, home address, and contact phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!