Community Forum

New Construction - Needing Line to house ran. No help or internet for over a month. Disappointed.

Regular Visitor

New Construction - Needing Line to house ran. No help or internet for over a month. Disappointed.

Hello,

We have been working on this issue for several weeks now and are in dire need of internet as my brother and I primarily work from home in the
IT field, and without internet, can be very hard for us.

Two techs have come out to our home and mentioned that the construction team will have to run lines for us to the transformer, then another tech would be able to install service in our household.

We keep receiving calls from the sales dept who continue to send techs out and end up wasting their time.

Would anyone be able to escalate this issue for the construction company
to run our main line to our house?

We are extremely dissatisfied with the customer support and lack of communication within Comcast to get this resolved for us. We are just about to result to another ISP as I believe they would be faster in running our line and getting us installed.

Thank you,

Tauber7

Official Employee

Re: New Construction - Needing Line to house ran. No help or internet for over a month. Disappoin...

Hi Tauber7, 

I've received and replied to your private message. I'll continue to communicate with you there so I can follow up and make sure we are able to help get this taken care of. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!