Community Forum

New Bundle Deal??

Expert

New Bundle Deal??

I used to have a great deal. I currently have HD Preffered Plus which is now no longer offered. My deal was awesome. $89.99 for year 1, I think it was $119.99 for year 2, and $139.99 for year 3. I’ve been a customer for about 10+ years and I would say that offer made me feel great as a customer. Currently having ongoing issues that are being addressed and my deal is about to expire as this is the final bill I have for the promotion. Would have been nice if Super Triple Play included the 4 HD boxes like HD Complete did. I’m either looking for a great deal to keep exactly what I have. Or I’m eyeing on a spectacular deal for either the Signature Triple Play with the addition of HBO or an even better deal for the Super Triple Play. I want to try to be able to stay as a loyal customer and not have to leave.

I also get letters about trying to get a new one as well but I want to see what the nice employers on these forums could do in comparison to what the phone people could do compared to what someone else with Comcast that has been handling my ongoing issues could do.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: New Bundle Deal??

I just want to get this squared away before the next bill comes around which I know is going to be about $50-$60+ more than I pay now and I want to try to avoid that happening.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Expert

Cool. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Diamond Problem Solver