Community Forum

New Apartment Buildings

New Poster

New Apartment Buildings

Why have I had problems with ALL (phone, security, internet & T.V.) of Comcast services since becoming a NEW customer in November 2017? Nothing works properly, NOTHING! Every tech who has come out, temporarily fixes the problem, howeverI was told our cable installed by the Contractors are not compatible with the equipment (it was escalated to their Supervisors). Not my problem--- just fix the issues!!!! Also every call made to customer service it's the same solution, which is done before I call. Can ANYONE help? I need to escalate to corporate office- this is ridiculous.
Expert

Re: New Apartment Buildings

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: New Apartment Buildings

Hi, HorribleServic2 - My apologies for your experience, please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. I can address your technical issue. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.