Community Forum

New Address Servicability

Regular Visitor

New Address Servicability

Hopefully one of the forum team members can assist.  I've called to ask about service at a new address because the website couldn't confirm the address.  They've said it's not a serviceable address, but outside our development is older homes that can receive Comcast services.  My hope is that the development is too new and the location just needs to be verified for servicability.  There are a LOT of houses in here that are tired of only being able to choose Spectrum for cable tv.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Expert

Re: New Address Servicability

@iAmAdamShoe wrote:

Hopefully one of the forum team members can assist.  I've called to ask about service at a new address because the website couldn't confirm the address.  They've said it's not a serviceable address, but outside our development is older homes that can receive Comcast services.  My hope is that the development is too new and the location just needs to be verified for servicability.  There are a LOT of houses in here that are tired of only being able to choose Spectrum for cable tv.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

You may not be able to get Comcast services if you're in Spectrum territory.  As a general rule Comcast and Spectrum don't overlap in their footprint.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: New Address Servicability

Thanks @Again for your response, but in Central Florida we have a lot of overlap (surprisingly).  Hence why me (and many of my new neighbors) are curious and hopeful to be able to be serviced by Comcast. Smiley Happy