Community Forum

New Account - How to Gigabit Pro ?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

New Account - How to Gigabit Pro ?

Hello,

I am setting up a new account for new property and I signed up for Gigabit (1000Mbps down/35Mbps up) and I am still pending activation. I did not realize until after that there is something called Gigabit Pro. 

I called into support but they were not really aware of product and I would like to talk to someone (email or phone) about specifics involved, pricing, level of effort etc.

Thank you

Highlighted
Expert

Re: New Account - How to Gigabit Pro ?

@herrnf wrote:

Hello,

I am setting up a new account for new property and I signed up for Gigabit (1000Mbps down/35Mbps up) and I am still pending activation. I did not realize until after that there is something called Gigabit Pro. 

I called into support but they were not really aware of product and I would like to talk to someone (email or phone) about specifics involved, pricing, level of effort etc.

Thank you

The information that @ComcastTeds posted here will give you the important information you need.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!