Community Forum

Never received promotional gift card

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Never received promotional gift card

Hello I have never recieved my $150 gift card. It says it was shipped on 5/21/20. I thought it would be delayed due to the pandemic by a week. But it has been a month since and I don't think I am ever going to recieve it. Could someone help me track it. It is the student promotional offer, where there is no contract and come with $150 visa.Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 4.51.13 PM.png

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Never received promotional gift card

Greetings, @centralveg! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that you have not received this gift card as of yet. I would like to have a look into the account and see what we can do for you in regards to the gift card. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!