Community Forum

Never received iPad I ordered

Highlighted
Contributor

Never received iPad I ordered

• So I ordered and iPad from Xfinity.com/iPad in Nov I never received it, I've called and had many tickets filled. Yet I'm still unable to get a resolution I'm still paying for it gonna be the third payment on my next bill and yet I still don't have it. The iPad was sent to the wrong address and even signed for and received by some stranger, but since they signed for it regardless of the fact it was not me Comcast seems unwilling to do anything about it.
Expert

Re: Never received iPad I ordered

@TwiztedSystem wrote:
So I ordered and iPad from Xfinity.com/iPad in Nov I never received it, I've called and had many tickets filled. Yet I'm still unable to get a resolution I'm still paying for it gonna be the third payment on my next bill and yet I still don't have it. The iPad was sent to the wrong address and even signed for and received by some stranger, but since they signed for it regardless of the fact it was not me Comcast seems unwilling to do anything about it.
  • S

This isn't something you receive right away.  You have to wait at least 90 days [your three payments] before you should see it listed in the rewards center.  After that, it can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to arrive.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Never received iPad I ordered

No they did ship it and allowed the wrong person to sign for itBB30D14E-75A8-4B7C-A83D-34873669C20B.pngXfinityrewardscenter.com