Community Forum

Never got my free Xfi pods

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Never got my free Xfi pods

I upgraded to the Xfi Advantage back in June and was promised free Xfi pods after a 14-day assessment. It was past the 14-day mark with no email saying I was eligible or not. I even looked through Xfinity forums. So I ended up calling Xfinity support 3 times and was just transferred through several different people. They told me on the phone that there was something wrong in the system so they updated my account with notes that I was going to pick up the pods in store. When I went to the store, there were no notes and told me there was nothing they could do. If I wanted their Xfi pods they were going to change my account. Now I am stuck with no one to talk too. They just wanted me to upgraded my account so I can pay more.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Never got my free Xfi pods

I am dealing with the same issue myself. However, they are just asking me where I got my information about the free pods and that my package doesn't include free pods. I can not get the customer service people to even acknowledge the xfi advantage statement about free pods or the home assessment.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customer service has not even contacted me about the issue I hope you have better luck than me
Highlighted
New Poster

I also never got an email and customer service says they can't help me, I'm not eligible for the Xfi pods because of my assessment.  I asked for a copy or evidence of any assessment and they had nothing.  They said I should have received an email, but they can't send me a copy of the email, they don't have access.  I asked what to do about my dead spots, they said I could buy a 3 pack for $119.  I said that should have been part of my Avantage package, which they agreed it was, but repeated I was not eligible, but I could buy them.  Sounds like a real scam to me.

Highlighted
New Poster

I have the EXACT same issue only have contacted customer service a few times to no avail. I bet I have 3-4 hours of MY time attempting to rectify.
Highlighted
New Poster

Highlighted
New Poster