Community Forum

Net Neutrality

New Poster

Net Neutrality

Net Neutrality

I already cancled my cable TV. When Net Neutrality goes I plan to cancel my landline. Is anybody else planning to penalize Comcast for attacking Net Neutrality?

Contributor

Re: Net Neutrality

i posted same issue recently. iam concerned about the FCC dropping net neutrality and how comcast might be in total control of how many hours i can watch youtube and or visit various sites, slow down speeds. but iam hoping since we are in a package deal, we wont be affected? thanksgiving this year seems to be disturbed by the ominous cloud of doubt and uncertainty. we can thank trump for creating this unessesary and blown out of proportion nightmare.

Frequent Visitor

It’s not Comcast its Trump’s misguided policy.  You might want to do a little research before casting blame.  It was Paio who long ago was very much against net neutrality.  Blame the man who put him in power.  You think AT&T and others will maintain neutrality?

wallymcarr wrote:

Net Neutrality

I already cancled my cable TV. When Net Neutrality goes I plan to cancel my landline. Is anybody else planning to penalize Comcast for attacking Net Neutrality?

New Poster

I pay about $500 to Comcast every month for two subscriptions at two residences. I plan to cancel them both if Comcast continues to support ending net neutrality and it goes thorugh. I hope all Comcast customers will join me. There are plenty of other options. 

Frequent Visitor

You really think all the other providers support net neutrality??  Write the FCC Trumps new head along with all the Republicans want to kill it.  So don’t blame Comcast.  Write your congressman.  Do a little research.  

Contributor

i have shifted my blame not on comcast as you say but to the commander-in-chief. god i miss obama.