Community Forum

Neighborhood help needed

Highlighted
New Poster

Neighborhood help needed

Hello, i live in a normal florida neighborhood and recently purchased xfinity.  Installation has been nightmarish and today i went on a walk around my neighborhood and started noticing many of my neighbors have very sloppy work on their installation that include safety hazards. I have taken photos of some of what i have found and am wondering which way i should go. Should i ask for an email address i could quietly send it to again or should i blast it over facebook and the local media... anyone have any suggestions?

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Neighborhood help needed

Really it should be up to your neighbors to handle it, it’s their property. It could be different service providers or possibly your neighbors did ithe install themselves.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Neighborhood help needed

That is not the case. Xfinity and comcast are doing sloppy work that include safety hazards. I first noticed it in my own yard but am now seeing it throughout my neighborhood. The techs come and walk around but do nothing to correct issues. If one attempts to speak with them all they do is argue and leave. When one calls the call center for xfinity they repetedly pick up and hang up the phone without speaking to the caller. When one finally  does have the honor and privilage of speaking to someone it becomes very evident that no communication between departments exists. I am not making this complaint unreasonably, rather, i am making this complaint from experience. My experience with utter incompetence. 

New Poster

Neighborhood help needed

Ok so because i wouldn't let it go and screamed my head off my problem with xfinity has been fixed. I would have preferred to handle the problems in my neighborhood quietly through email but since an email address that would be seen by someone in upper management is a national secret i will handle it other ways. Fox 4 out of fort myers has some of the photographs i took and i am just waiting for their reply. So my question is, why did it have to be this way?