Community Forum

Need to speak with someone at Xfinity regarding my seasonal service?

New Poster

Need to speak with someone at Xfinity regarding my seasonal service?

I cannot reach anyone to speak with. I go through all the menu items and at the end I get a voice message saying they are having technical difficulties. Wow, this is really bad customer service.

I have been trying to change my seasonal reinstating services date, but also cannot do this on the website. 

Can someone please call me, or text me?

Official Employee

Re: Need to speak with someone at Xfinity regarding my seasonal service?

HI @dag2mici

I can help with your seasonal suspension. As the Corporate Digital Care Team, we primarily work through private message on social media to resolve concerns. I'll be happy to give you a call if that's what you prefer, however, I should be able to get everything resolved through this message. Would that be okay?

If so, please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!