Community Forum

Need to return equipment, but can't print return label and can't easily get to UPS drop-off location

Regular Visitor

Need to return equipment, but can't print return label and can't easily get to UPS drop-off location

Hi there - 

I have some deactivated equipment on my account that I'm being charged for monthly. Months ago I tried to return it, but attempting to generate a return shipping label failed. Contacting customer service netted me the response of "return it to a UPS store and they'll take it from there." It's somewhat difficult for me to get to a UPS store, so my equipment has just been driving up my bills ever since.

Given that it's unlikely I'll be able to get to a UPS store anytime in the future, does anyone know who I should talk to in order to get return lables sent my way? Or, heck, just a return address at this point - while I don't really want to pay for return shipping out of pocket, it'd save me money in the long run. Chatting with support via phone or online chat hasn't really done much, so I figured I'd give the forums a try.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Need to return equipment, but can't print return label and can't easily get to UPS drop-off l...

Hello MagisterMundi, you have a few different options if you can't print the label from home. You can take the equipment into a local Comcast service center, we can schedule a tech to come out and pick up the equipment (Tech fee may apply $60.00), lastly we can send a return kit to your home with prepaid labels. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!