Community Forum

Need to lower my bill

Regular Visitor

Need to lower my bill

Hi.  I am a retired teacher and a widow. I enjoy my Xfinity Comcast services but I can no longer afford the monthly payment.  I need to find a way to lower my payment. I have triple play package and I have checked and it doesn't seem like getting rid of my phone or the 2 additional tvs makes much difference. I have not been able to figure out how much I can save if I reduce the channels. I need to find out what plans may be available for me. 

Official Employee

Re: Need to lower my bill

Hello, watch0715. I can look into available promotions for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Need to lower my bill

I am glad I was able to help out find a promotion to lower the bill for you. Thank you for being a part of our Comcast community. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!