Community Forum

Need to lower bill

Regular Visitor

Need to lower bill

I have phone internet and cable I'm paying $177 a month every time I call and ask to lower or remove phone and I just need internet and cable they say they can't help me. Can someone please help me cause I can not afford it and I hate to cut it off and find another provider.
Official Employee

Re: Need to lower bill

Hi @Shizz08

I can help address your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.  

I also wanted to mention, I noticed that you reached out to an Official Employee in a private message. Sending unsolicited private messages to our Official Employees, you are inadvertently violating forums guidelines. We recommend that each customer create your own public thread without your account information and details of the issue or experience you may be having. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request was received.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!