Community Forum

Need to downgrade service or I will cancel...

Regular Visitor

Need to downgrade service or I will cancel...

I'm having trouble downgrading service. Long hold times on the phone and zero ease of use. I was told when I signed up that after one year I could downgrade, and haven't been able to do so yet. Can anyone help me do this?

Official Employee

Re: Need to downgrade service or I will cancel...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

It won't let me send you a private message because my forum account is brand new. Are you able to private message me first and then I can reply to it?

Expert

wrote:

It won't let me send you a private message because my forum account is brand new. Are you able to private message me first and then I can reply to it?

You should be able to send @ComcastShane a PM now that you've posted. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

I was able to send a PM. Thank you

Regular Visitor

I am in the same boat. Just spent one hour on the phone with a CSR. Been with Comcast since 2002. I want to keep some of the service, but don't need what I currently have. I'm not on contract. Seriously near dropping everything, and that's not how it should be.