Community Forum

Need to downgrade or disconnect service.

Regular Visitor

Need to downgrade or disconnect service.

I've been a Comcast customer for easily 15+ years and my current promotional rate just expired.  I was able to chat online with some helpful folks about possibly extending that rate but each was only able to direct me to the Loyalty help line, but I still haven't been able to get through to a representative after muliple attempts waiting over 30 minutes.

While I've enjoyed the services to date, just cutting the cable cord entirely seems like an attractive option after all of this hassle.

Official Employee

Re: Need to downgrade or disconnect service.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Re: Need to downgrade or disconnect service.

Shane - thanks so much for the response.  Unfortunately I appear to be too new of a forum user so I don't have permissions to PM you directly.

If you could send me a PM it would be very much appreciated.