Community Forum

Need to downgrade my internet only package no more need for the boost, cant do this on the website?

New Poster

Need to downgrade my internet only package no more need for the boost, cant do this on the website?

Hello, I currently have the highest tier internet package available in my area, and have the boost package also. But I need to cut back a few of my bills to lower them while my wife finds a new job. I cant seem to do this at the website, how might I remove the blast from my internet package only?   Thanks!

New Poster

Re: Need to downgrade my internet only package no more need for the boost, cant do this on the websi

I had a similar problem before as their current plans online are most time more expensive than the olde ones. I once called 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) and get my service changed to a lower speed with a lower cost with the customer retention service team. I was told the new plan may need to renew after a year so I am trying to reach out to the same department but couldn't seem to find the phone number. You can try this number first and see if they can help.