Community Forum

Need to change address for installation next week

Highlighted
New Poster

Need to change address for installation next week

Hi. Hoping a rep can assist. It seems like there's no current way to call you guys and the live chat isn't operating, but I need to speak to someone regarding our installation appointment on Mar 31st (Monday).

We've just been told that the apartment number we'd been given is wrong and it's actually a different apartment that we'll be moving into, so I need to change the address for the service installation.

Would really appreciate a way to do that as there doesn't seem to be a way to alter it from my account. Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need to change address for installation next week

Hi, @AMPerea,  

Thank you for choosing Comcast as your new service provider. We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forums for help with updating your service address. I can help get your correct apartment number updated. In order to do so, can you please send a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account?

To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!