Community Forum

Need support for billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Need support for billing

I need to contact support because I am unable to make my payments right now. Chat doesn't work, and the phone just goes silent after about 10 minutes holding.

I really just need to find out if I have options to not have my service disconnected during this whole coronavirus thing as i am not allowed to go into work.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Need support for billing

Please visit the site for more information: https://comca.st/3aiOxV7. There you will find a section dedicated to Billing and Payments.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need support for billing

@markg00 wrote:
I need to contact support because I am unable to make my payments right now. Chat doesn't work, and the phone just goes silent after about 10 minutes holding.

I really just need to find out if I have options to not have my service disconnected during this whole coronavirus thing as i am not allowed to go into work.

We understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

We know your Xfinity service is critical at this time and we want to make sure you remain connected. If you have been impacted by quarantines or closures and need more time to pay your bill for Xfinity TV, Internet, Home or home phone services:

• Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
  • Click on Schedule a Payment
  • Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

Additional details here: https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!