Community Forum

Need someone to fix a utility cover by the road

Frequent Visitor

Need someone to fix a utility cover by the road

Can anyone perform a miracle and get me through to someone at Comcast that will come fix a cover by the road that contains wires that are now exposed?  I think the snow plow knocked it over.  Our road commisioner tried to call Comcast, but no one returned his call.

A chat rep told me someone would come fix it a few days ago, but no one showed up.  

It would also be nice if they could move it over a foot or two so it doesn't happen again.  

I would insert a picture, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need someone to fix a utility cover by the road

Hello Praying_Mama. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist in alerting our local Tech Ops team to come and repair the cover the equipment. I can also request it be moved (if possible). Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to see my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you, ComcastJoeTru!

I just sent you a private message! 😀

Official Employee

Hi @Praying_Mama, I am reaching out to you on behalf of ComcastJoeTru while he is off. I have responded to your private message if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!