Community Forum

Need prepaid internet tracking number

New Poster

Need prepaid internet tracking number

I ordered prepaid internet and need tracking number
Official Employee

Re: Need prepaid internet tracking number

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

Need tracking number for prepaid xfinity order
Official Employee

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

need prepaid internet tracking number 

Admin1

Hi sandra2411 -- I can help get you that tracking information. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I'll be able to locate your tracking information with this information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

I need the tracking number as well if any e can help.
Official Employee

Hello kcam73, I am happy to assist you with finding your tracking information. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?