Community Forum

Need plant extension. Waiting months

Regular Visitor

Need plant extension. Waiting months

Over the past 2 months I have had multiple install techs show up to my house, all telling me the same thing the first one did, that I need a plant extension to cover the 500+ ft of my property between the house and the street. I call once and twice a week only for them to schedule yet another install tech. Once I was able to get an extension quote verbally, which is agreeable, but never heard from the construction division to set a date or get an invoice. I am scheduled for another install for Thursday, which I have to cancel again because the extension isn't done. I just want the service! I don't know what else to do.
Expert

Re: Need plant extension. Waiting months

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

No reply yet. Still waiting.
Official Employee

Hello SuprXr, I see that we have addressed this issue with our corporate team. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and the ticket number assigned to your case and I can update you on our progress. 

Regular Visitor

No, no it was not addressed. They tried yet again to schedule a basic installation and acted like they have never heard of a plant extension even though the first lady could see multiple open tickets and even the price I was quoted for the extension. I can not afford to take yet another day off work only to be told by an install tech again that it can not be done until the extension is completed.