Community Forum

Need help

Regular Visitor

Need help

Everytime, since about May, when a tech would come unannounced to our house our services would go out. We would reset and everything was fine. This last time Friday Sept 20th our services were and had been running perfect. We left to go to the store and when we came back all 3 of our services were out. Called and they said there was an outage in area and would be fixed by 5pm on Sunday. Sunday at 5 still nothing, called again and it said Monday by 5...still nothing. called again and it said asap. The tech that was there left a placard without his name, time, or ID on it. Called and they said outage in area. I went out to our box yesterday and it was open(looked like had been for a while) and all kinds of debris in it (spiderwebs, leaves, looks like a bird nest and possibly a bee nest) Comcast says that the last tech (that didnt leave info) notes were very vague and mentioned "drop" all of our connections are tight inside. They have a monopoly in my area and we cant get other cable service and really dont want to go back to satellite. I have pics of how the box is, I didnt mess with it. Have been in contact with comcast on twitter and they are no help.