Community Forum

Need help with Bill/Plan

Regular Visitor

Need help with Bill/Plan

Hello,

I need help with reducing my Bill which is set to increase next month. Please help me with finding a new offer which can help me keep my current plan

Official Employee

Re: Need help with Bill/Plan

Hello @bapat, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I definitely understand how important it is to have a manageable bill. I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review available promotions with you. I have responded to your private message if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Need help with Bill/Plan

@bapat, I'm delighted that I was able to assist you with at least lowering your monthly cost. We would love to check again for any available promotions in the near future. Please be sure to reach back out for that or any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you continuing to be the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!