Community Forum

Need help lowering bill

Regular Visitor

Need help lowering bill

My bill has gone up to over $200 a month.  Have been a loyal Comcast customer for over 20 years.  Are there any promotions or offers that can be applied to my account?

New Poster

Re: Need help lowering bill

Same here.  I've been with the company for several years and it seems like they don't offer any promotions to existing customers; only brand new ones.  That's terrible customer service.

Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Same here. And what is the purpose of a website if the different packages available aren't shown, and upgrades or downgrades can't be made there? A customer used to be able to log onto their Comcast account, view what packages were available and make changes as wanted or needed. Now when one tries to do so they get a message saying essentially that they can't change anything online and they have to call and talk to a representative. There is no reason for it to be that involved or complicated. If you're the least bit concerned with being the most hated company in the United States (so I've read) you might want to start with treating your customers better instead of coming across as being out to take them for everything you can.  I've been a customer for decades, and it is pretty sad and pathetic how worthless the website has become. In the year 2018 a customer should be able to log onto their account and add or remove whatever they want  just like adding or subtracting items from the shopping cart of any other online retailer

Official Employee

Hello, I completely understand your concern. This issue is most likely due to a promotion isn't available. I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.