Community Forum

Need help! Was hit by a Comcast truck on 12/11/18. Police report filed and Comcast driver was cited

New Poster

Need help! Was hit by a Comcast truck on 12/11/18. Police report filed and Comcast driver was cited

Hi,

I was rear ended by a Comcast truck on 12/11/18. There was significant damage to my Honda Odyssey. The police came and the Comcast driver was cited.  I obtained a police report and there was no number for the Comcast insurance company (Ace American). I have been trying to find a number for this insurance company to file a claim but there doesn't seem to be number that works.

Does anyone know what the process is for filing a claim against their insurance? I am very frustrated with this issue.

Thanks,

Jhandra Richards

Official Employee

Re: Need help! Was hit by a Comcast truck on 12/11/18. Police report filed and Comcast driver was...

@jondiboo

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums. I would like to gather additional details so we can get you the right contact. Would you please send me a private message with your name and phone number? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastBayley” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!