Community Forum

Need drop re buried

Highlighted
New Poster

Need drop re buried

Hey so the other day when cutting the grass I noticed what looks like an orange extension cord in part of my yard. Further investigation shows it buried about 6 inches down in some spots and in others it’s on top of the soil. Is this a drop that needs re burying?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need drop re buried

Hi Tkwright. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with submitting a ticket to our local Drop Bury team who can schedule a bury of that cable. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Need drop re buried

Can I receive some assistance with burying my cable connection? It was installed October 2019. The contractor did not want to disturb my freshly planted sod. I went to reschedule the work for this spring and was told I would need Xfinity to issue a new work order to complete the work.

Thank you.