Community Forum

Need customer support

Highlighted
New Poster

Need customer support

I lost my job to this virus and now I'm in the hospital as well.

I need a payment extension or something because it's saying I need to pay now or my services will be shut off.

Once I leave the hospital if I make it out alive I'll need my home phone and internet.

Please someone help me because I can't get in touch with anyone at comcast
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need customer support

@Nikwagg 

Apologies for the difficulty in reaching one of our live agents via phone and chat. Sorry to hear about your health issues as well and I hope that you are doing better. 

We understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

We know your Xfinity service is critical at this time and we want to make sure you remain connected. If you have been impacted by quarantines or closures and need more time to pay your bill for Xfinity TV, Internet, Home or home phone services:

• Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
  • Click on Schedule a Payment
  • Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

I've credited your account for any late fees incurred over the past 18 months as a courtesy plus added an additional credit on your account. Hang in there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need customer support

Thanks ComcastTeds for posting the helpful information. 

Hi Nikwagg. We certainly hope you get to feeling better and heeling soon! We want you to know that we are here for you during the Covid-19 pandemic, and are doing everything we can to make sure our customers stay connected during this time. 

If you were not able to follow the steps ComcastTeds provided, and still need further help with your Comcast Account, I can take a look. If needed, feel free to send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!