Community Forum

Need a solution

New Poster

Need a solution

I am not sure if you handle day-to-day complaints however I can’t get anywhere with your customer service people. I have been without Internet for two weeks I have called endlessly to customer service to resolve this problem and I am being ignored and lied to on a constant basis. I had a technician come out to my house two weeks ago and tell me that there’s a problem with the pic and the line to my house showed a severe weak signal.
I use the Internet to work out of my home on a regular basis. I’m at my wits end and I don’t know where to turn so I’m hoping you can maybe light a fire under someone in your organization to get my issue resolved. I have been a loyal Comcast customer for over five years and I am truly disappointed in the way you are operating your customer service and technicians. I am kind of stuck because Comcast is the only true high-speed Internet provider in my area.
today I was told the job order was 589409 and the tech was number 9006 and there an all day order to resolve my problem. first I was told the technician would be at my home by 6 PM and then again by 8PM.
Of course no one showed up.
I’m not sure how you can operate this way without losing customers. If there’s anyway you can help me out I sure would appreciate it.

Regards,
Al Winther
Expert

Re: Need a solution

@ajw_399

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem. You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello ajw_399, I can look into this for you and make sure we get your service restored. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

It appears that my service suddenly started working again.
No notification or email discussion . Pretty
poor customer service in my opinion.
Official Employee

ajw_399 wrote: It appears that my service suddenly started working again. 
No notification or email discussion . Pretty 
poor customer service in my opinion.

I apologize for the poor experience that you had with us in getting this resolved. I am glad that we were able to get everything restored and working properly. Please feel free to reach back out to me directly via PM if you need anything further. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.