Community Forum

Need a comcast pole moved 5' off property

Regular Visitor

Need a comcast pole moved 5' off property

I need comcast lines moved from an old comcast pole to a new pole. I already contact comcast and they said they would call but no one has. The ticket number is #046748758. Can someone please give me an estimate as to when I can expect someone to take care of it?

Expert

Re: Need a comcast pole moved 5' off property

Comcast does not own the pole, it would be either your phone or power company. Your local government should be able to help you determine who owns the pole. 

I am not an employee.
Regular Visitor

I'm sorry its not the actual pole, its the lines that need to be moved from the old pole to the new pole.

Comcast said they would call to schedule but they haven't yet.

Expert

@gomezzz

Ahh okay...

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hi @gomezzz

I can reach out to your local line techs to see about having the lines relocated. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!