Community Forum

Need Prepaid Internet Starter Kit Tracking Number

New Poster

Need Prepaid Internet Starter Kit Tracking Number

Hello,

I ordered the prepaid internet starter kit from the xfinity website and I have yet to receive any confirmation email with information on when its coming so that I may  insure that someone will be at our home the day it is delivered. Can someone please help me if possible to get a tracking number?

Official Employee

Re: Need Prepaid Internet Starter Kit Tracking Number

javonlr, sure. Let's track your package. Please provide your full name, address and phone number on your account via private message so I can look into this. 

New Poster

Interestingly the same thing has happened to me, Xfinity Prepaid / Comcast charges the $80-90 to the credit card, but then cannot provide a valid UPS tracking number or even a simple email confirmation.  

I've gone so far as to call customer service and give them the order number at which point they provided me with a UPS tracking number from a year ago that was delivered to the same zipcode to a different customer. 

At this point I guess I'll wait a few more days and then reverse the charges on the credit card.  It really is stunning when you consider Amazon and the vast majority of online retailers who immediately provide order confirmations via email and then a valid tracking numbers usually within the hour, and some even do same day delivery! 

Official Employee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Melissa Kittlesen
1239 Bay Area Blvd apt 707
Houston tx 77058
Regular Visitor

I need help tracking my stater kit