Community Forum

Need Pedestal Repaired

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Need Pedestal Repaired

I bought a brand new home 2 yrs ago. When we bought the house the pedestal in my front yard was all torn up and damged. I didn't even know what is was for, and didn't know who was responsible for maintaining them.

About a yr ago, Comcast was out doing maintenance on the lines at the pedestal, so I asked them about it and they said they would report it to get repaired. By the way they were talking, it sounded like they just wanted to get rid of me.

About a month ago I went into an xfinity store and asked them about it. While I was there, they said they would put in a repair ticket. I've heard nothing and feel like nothing is going to be done.

Comcast makes it extremely difficult to get a hold of anyone that can take care of this. Can I pls get a contact number with the Comcast Construction Department?

Official Employee

Re: Need Pedestal Repaired

Hello, Fugazzi! I'm glad you reached out to us about the pedestal in your yard.

I would be more than happy to look into these requests to get you a proper update and work with you to make sure we get it taken care of. Please send us a private message with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Need Pedestal Repaired

They finally came out and fixed it.