Community Forum

Need Help obtaining the $300 gift card promised for an iPhone purchase

Frequent Visitor

Need Help obtaining the $300 gift card promised for an iPhone purchase

Has anyone else had this problem?  I paid for an iPhone and activated it 8 months ago but haven't received the promised $300 gift card for it.  I'm out of ideas and need help.

Fir the record, I purchased 2 smartphones from Xfinity Mobile 1 month apart but both in the summer of 2018 and when the rewarrd for each purchase was a $300 gift card.  One phone was a Samsung and and the other an iPhone.  I've met the key requirements (i.e. continusously paying for monthly service) and received the first $300 gift card for the Samsung when expected.  However, it's been 8 months since the iPhone was purchased and activated yet no amount of chatting nor submitting requests at xfinityrewards.com has resulted in anyone contacting me with info re when to expect the 2nd gift card..  I'm at my wits end and need help.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need Help obtaining the $300 gift card promised for an iPhone purchase

Hello CStar2, I am happy to provide a status update on your rewards card to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!