Community Forum

Need Help from Retention Team

Frequent Visitor

Need Help from Retention Team

Been a LONG LONG time customer (even tried ATT and came back) but my current bill is over $300.00 and I would hate to just cancel everything and just stick to NETFLIX, HULU, etc..... Can someone pls let me know if anything can be done to assist? I have Internet, TV and Home Security for yrs! Been happy but not so if paying... 

Appreciate the help and attention!

Lou

Official Employee

Re: Need Help from Retention Team

Hi Lou, thank you for reaching out and I can help go over current promotions with you and see what we can do to lower your monthly bill.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Phil but how do I do that?

Can you just send me your email contact and I can possibly reply there?

Official Employee

Hi Immurillo, I am unable to reply to your private message.  Can you please check the setting on your forum and make sure you have "private messaging" enabled?

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

done

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Immurillo, thank you for your reply and I have sent you a private message.

Thank you 

Frequent Visitor

Ive enabled it, can u check the msg I sent you last weekend or so on the pricing to.the less expensive option than the one you quoted me?
Thx

[Edited for private information] 

Official Employee

Hi Immurillo, thank you and I have responded to that private message.

Official Employee

Hi  Immurillo, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help find a promotion for you. Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you